I’ve been absent from The Broke and the Bookish Top Ten Tuesday topics lately. Either they have been topics I’ve blanked on, or I had other things going on and flaked on it. Nonetheless, this week I am here and listing the top 10 books I want for Christmas (I won’t include the ones I already had on my list!).
1. Stepdog by Nicole Galland
2. House Broken by Sonja Yoerg
3. The Sweet Spot by Stephanie Evanovich
4. The Bones of You by Debbie Howells
5. Absolutely True Lies by Rachel Stuhler
6. None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
7. Dog Crazy by Meg Donohue
8. Lock In by John Scalzi
9. unSweetined: A Memoir by Jodie Sweetin
10. The Gospel According to Drew Barrymore by Pippa Wright
I would have put all the nice covers in, but in the interest of time today, I didn’t. I will accept hardcover, paperback, or Kindle!