This is Week 211 of this, and I’m hopping in today! Hilary Grossman over at Feeling Beachie (and a great author with a book, Dangled Carat, on sale!) hosts this fun hop.
Each week, she lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.
- I hate to wear ______________________, but love to wear ________
- Hearing ________________________ makes me feel ___________
- I have a _______________ on my ________________
- I wish I could say _________ to __________________
1. I hate to wear high heels (sorry, Hilary!), but love to wear tennis shoes.
2. Hearing rain tap on the window makes me feel relaxed.
3. I have a Fitbit on my wrist.
4. I wish I could say I’m sorry to my (ex) best friend, and move on.
This almost makes me feel like I am in high school! I love it! Thanks Hilary for hosting this!
If you’re looking for a fun book to read, don’t forget to check out CACHING IN, my chick-lit romance available now:
THIS IS A BLOG HOP – SO HOP!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…